Roasted Summer Veggie Pasta
This is a great late Summer recipe that’s easy to make and so delicious. The roasted blistered Cherry Tomatoes add so much flavor to the pasta and pretty much burst with every bite. It’s light enough for lunch or very satisfying for dinner.
8 oz of short Pasta
1 1/2 cup Organic Cherry Tomatoes
2 Garlic Cloves
1 Medium Zucchini
1 Medium Squash
1 Tbsp of Vegan Butter
2 tsp of Grape Seed Oil
1 Tbsp of Fresh Thyme
Handful of Organic Microgreens
1/3 cup Plant Based Milk ( I use unsweetened Cashew Milk)
1/3 - 1/2 cup Grated Vegan Parmesan ( I like Follow Your Heart & Violife brands)
1 tsp of Red Chili Flakes
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Cut the Zucchini and Sqaush into length wise pieces, drizzle with a little bit of oil and season with Salt & Pepper. Roast them in the oven at 375 for about 20 -25 minutes or until tender
2. Roast the Tomatoes and Garlic at 375 for about 10 -15 minutes or until the Tomatoes blister
3. Cook the Pasta according to pacakge directions. Drain and set aside
4. In a large pot melt the Vegan Butter and Grapeseed Oil on med-low heat. Add in the Chili Flakes, Thyme and Plant Based Milk for a few minutes.
5. Add in the chopped roasted Garlic and continue to cook for a couple of minutes before adding in the cooked Pasta.
6. Add in the Roasted Veggies and half of the Vegan Parm and toss well
7. Serve with additional Parm and a pinch or two of the Micro Greens