Spinach & Smoked Gouda Omelette
Who would have thought that there would ever be a Vegan Egg?! Thanks to innovative companies like Follow Your Heart there are Breakfast foods again!
4 Tbsp of Follow Your Heart VeganEgg
1 cup of Cold Water
1/4 tsp of Black Salt (kala namak)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 bag of Baby Spinach
2 Slices of Follow Your Heart Smoked Gouda
1. Saute the Spinach with a little bit of Salt & Pepper until wilted and set aside
2. Mix the VeganEgg, Black Salt and cold water together. Using a whisk make sure there are little to no lumps
3. Follow the package directions for cooking time for the VeganEgg. To create the Omelette do not scramble but lift the sides occasionally to release steam.
4. After about 5-7 minutes, layer the cheese and spinach on one half of the VeganEgg. Let cook for another 3-5 minutes and then close the omelette by flipping the empty side over
5. Serve with Toast of your choice