Miso Roasted Cauliflower Soup
1. Cut the Cauliflower in medium sized florets/ pieces and coat with 1 Tbsp of Miso Paste mixed with a bit of water.
2. Bake the Cauliflower at 375 for about 45 minutes. Flipping occasionally
3. Sauté the Onion and Celery along with 2 Tbsp of Miso and a bit of water
4. Blend together the soaked and rinsed Cashews, Tamari and 3/4 cups of water until smooth and creamy
5. Add about 2/3 of the Roasted Cauliflower, (save the rest to add later) 5 cups of water and Salt and Pepper to the sautéed Onion and Celery. Cook on medium low for 15- 20 minutes
6. Add the blended Cashew Cream and either using an immersion blender or traditional blender blend the soup until desired smoothness
7. Once the soup is blended, add the reserved Roasted Cauliflower and simmer for 10 minutes to heat through