Garlic Parmesan Whole Roasted Cauliflower
I love roasted Cauliflower so adding the Garlic and Parm were a no brainer. You can really use any flavor combinations you like. Even the most diehard Cauliflower haters will be impressed. I challenge you to not eat the entire head in one sitting!
Whole Head of Cauliflower
2/3 cup grated Vegan Cheese ( I used Follow Your Heart)
3 Cloves of Garlic finely chopped
10 Ounces Plain Unsweetened Vegan Yogurt ( I used Forager Project)
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Using a sharp knife, remove most of the core from the washed and dryed Cauliflower. Leave enough so that it doesn’t break into florets.
2. Mix together the very finely chopped Garlic with the Parmesan, Oil and S&P
3. Flip the Cauliflower over and spoon a bit of the mixture into the underneath
4. Place the Cauliflower onto a parchment covered baking sheet. Use the rest of the Yogurt mixture to cover the entire head
5. Bake at 375 for 1 hour and test with a skewer for tenderness. If you like it more on the soft side continue to bake for another 15 minutes
Tip: Give a few pulses to the Parmesan in a food processor to give the cheese a finer consistency