Brussels Sprouts & Radishes w/ Feta and Balsamic Reduction
This is the most delicious combination of flavors! Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Radishes are awesome. You won’t believe how much better it gets once you add in the salty and creamy Feta and the sweet Balsamic Reduction!! This is meant to be a great side dish but I wouldn’t be lying if I said that I’ve eaten a bowl of them on their own!!
16 oz Brussels Sprouts
5 med- large Radishes
1/2 cup good Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 tsp Beefree Honee ( you can use date syrup or maple syrup instead)
1/3 cup Vegan Feta crumbled
Drizzle of Grape Seed Oil
Handful Fresh Thyme
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Wash and trim the ends of Brussels Sprouts and cut them in half.
2. Wash and quarter the Radishes
3. Toss the Brussels Sprouts and Radishes with a drizzle of Oil, salt & Pepper and spread them in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
4. While the veggies are roasting, bring the 1/2 cup of Balsamic Vinegar and Beefree Honee to a boil. Reduce the heat and let simmer for about 5-8 minutes. The vinegar will reduce by half and thicken. It should thickly coat the back of a spoon. ( becareful not to let it go too long or it will get super sticky)
5. Plate the roasted Brussels Sprouts and Radishes, add fresh chopped Thyme, crumbled Feta and then drizzle with the Balsamic reduction.