Bang Bang Brussels Sprouts
So if you are wondering what Bang Bang is and why am I trying to kill the Brussels Sprouts then I’m sure you’re not alone! Bang Bang sauce is a creamy sauce that’s both spicy and sweet. Making it the perfect sauce to roast Brussels Sprouts (or any veggies) in.
1. Clean and trim the Brussels Sprouts ( I cut the larger ones in half)
2. Whisk together the Bang Bang Sauce ingredients
3. Toss the Brussels in about half of the sauce (reserve the other half for basting and pouring over the final dish)
4. Bake at 375 for about 25-35 minutes. Make sure to flip them half way through. You can also drizzle on a bit more sauce and continue baking until tender
5. Serve with your choice of rice. Drizzle any leftover sauce over entire dish