Super Bowl Loaded Nachos
So the tradition around here if we watch the game or not is to make these Epic Super Loaded Nachos!!
These are definitely meant to be shared but no one is judging if you can take this tray down yourself!!
@latejulyorganic Lime & Sea Salt Tortilla Chips
Vegan Cheddar Shreds
1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp of Salsa
@beyondmeat Beyond Burger (use two patties if you’re making enough for a few people)
Chopped Organic Tomatoes
Chopped Organic Cilantro
Sliced Organic Green Onions
Sliced Black Olives
@tofuttibrands Sour Cream
Ripe Avocado or ready made Guacamole
1. Crumble the Beyond Burgers and cook them with the Taco seasoning and then set aside
2. In a small pot, melt the Vegan Cheddar Cheese with the Salsa until well combined. Keep warm on low heat mixing once in awhile to keep it from getting dried out.
3. Mash up the Avocado with a bit of Lime juice, Salt and chopped Cilantro. You can also buy ready made organic guacamole
4. On a large tray or baking sheet, lay out a thick layer of Tortilla Chips.
5. Pour a good layer of Queso over the chips.
6. Sprinkle the cooked Taco Meat.
7. You can add additional chips and more queso if you like
8. Begin to layer the rest of the ingredients ( chopped Tomatoes, Green Onions, Black Olives, Chopped Cilantro and Pickled Jalepenos).
9. Scoop dollops of Guacamole and Sour Cream onto the Nachos.
Serve with Lime wedges, the extra Salsa, Queso and Guacamole