Spinach Artichoke & Feta Dip
What makes this dip extra special is the addition of creamy Feta and surprisingly the Red Bell Pepper!! All the flavors together are just so yummy! This is really easy to whip up and you’ll sure to impress anyone you make it for including yourself!
1 Block Extra Firm Tofu
5 oz of Baby Spinach
1 can of Artichoke Hearts
1/3 of a Small Onion chopped
1/3 cup diced Red Bell Pepper
3 cloves of Garlic
1/4 cup Nutrional Yeast
1/2 cup Vegan Feta ( I used Violife but you can sub any other Vegan Cheese Like a Smoked Gouda or Parmesan)
Pinch of Red Chili Flakes
1 tsp of Umami Seasoning ( I use Trader Joe’s)
1 tsp of Braggs Liquid Aminos ( You can use light Soy Sauce)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Sauté the Onion and Garlic with the Red Chili Flakes until onions are translucent.
2. Add in the Baby Spinach and cook until spinach is wilted
3. In a food processor blend the tofu along with the Umami seasoning and Liquid Aminos until creamy
4. Squeeze any excess liquid from the Artichoke Hearts and add them to the Tofu. Add the Spinach mixture as well and pulse about 15-20 times until just combined.
5. Season with Salt & Pepper and add in the Red Pepper
6. Pulse just to mix everything together
7. Pour into a greased baking dish ( I used a small cast iron pan) and Bake at 350 for 25-30 until bubbling and golden brown.
8. Great served with pita chips, crackers and veggies