1 box of @traderjoes Speculoos Cookies
5 Tbsp of @earthbalance
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
4 containers of your favorite
Vegan Cream Cheese
2/3 cup @tofuttibrands Sour Cream
2/3 Cane Sugar
2 tsp of Vanilla
1 tsp of Lemon Juice
4 tsp of Corn Starch
1. In a food processor combine the cookies and melted Earth Balance together until crumbly.
2. Press crumbs evenly into a springform pan and bake at 350 for 6 minutes
Blend together the cheesecake filling ingredients until smooth and creamy. Pour into cooled pan with crust.
3. Bake at 325 for 35-40 minutes. Add a shallow dish of water into the oven along with the cheesecake.
4. Once it cools you must refrigerate for at least 8-10 hrs.
6. Cut and place Strawberries and brush on the Apricot Jam that’s been heated slightly
7. Refrigerate again for at least 2 more hours... longer the better!