Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
I love the combo of the Grilled Chicken, crisp Romaine and Pasta all smothered in a delcious homemade Caesar dressing!
1 Package of Butler’s Soy Curls
1 tsp of Poultry seasoning
3 Cups Chopped Romaine Lettuce
1 Package of Whole Wheat Short Pasta
Grated Vegan Parmesan ( I like Follow Your Heart & Violife)
Caesar Dressing Ingredients
1/2 cup Raw Cashews ( I like Terrasol Mylk Cashews)
1/2 cup Sprouted Sunflower Seeds ( I like Go Raw Brand)
1/3 cup Lemon Juice
2 Garlic Cloves
Salt & Black Pepper to taste
1 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard
2/3 cups water
1/2 tsp of onion powder
2 Tbsp of Nutritional Yeast
2 tsp of Braggs Liquid Aminos (you can sub light soy sauce or Tamari)
1. Soak the Cashews and Sunflower Seeds in hot water for 30 minutes then rinse and drain them before blending.
2. Blend together the Cashews, Sunflower Seeds and the rest of the dressing ingredients until creamy
3. Rehydrate the Soy Curls with warm water and 1 tsp of Poultry Seasoning
4. Drain the Soy Curls and Saute them until browned. You can add additional Poultry Seasoning, Salt, Pepper and or Chicken Salt while they cook.
5. Cook the Pasta according to package directions.
6. In a large bowl toss together the Romaine, Pasta, Chicken and about 1/2 of the Dressing ( add more if needed) Finally add the Grated Parmesan and toss again before serving