Sausage Spinach & Onion Frittata
This Frittata is really easy and quick to make with just a few simple steps and one skillet! Perfect for a savory Breakfast, paired with a salad for Lunch or a light Dinner.
1. Prepare the VeganEgg, season with Salt & Pepper and set aside
2. In a cast iron skillet or other oven safe pan, Sauté / Grill the Sausage links and set them aside
3. In the same pan grill the Onion slices whole and set aside
4. Lastly, wilt the Spinach and set aside
5. Add the tsp of Oil to coat the pan. Turn the heat to Medium - High and begin to place a few slices of the Sausage, a little bit of the Spinach and a few slices of the Onion into the pan.
5. Pour in the VeganEgg and cover all the ingredients. Then add in the remaining Sausage, Spinach and Onion. Add the grated Parmesan to the top.
6. Cook everything for about 3-5 minutes to set the Egg and then pop the pan into the Oven at 350 for 10-12 minutes
Tip: You can Broil it for a few minutes if you’d like the top to get some color